2006-01-22

Weekly Numbers -- January 22, 2006

Weight: 54.00 lbs above target weight
This week: down 3.25 lbs
This year: down 2.50 lbs


Current bike odometer: 2116.9 miles

This past week:
  • I worked out 5 times, meeting my goal
  • I cycled 7 days (!), exceeding my goal, for a total of 40.00 miles
  • I drove the MTB twice, technically meeting my goal -- but I rode it only 1.16 miles total
  • I drove the car once, for about 6 miles, meeting my goal
  • I walked about 8 miles
  • I rode the NordicTrack once, for a total of 4.64 miles

So that was a good week. That rate of weight loss isn't sustainable, and may reflect some random variation (water, et cet). The only real room for improvement would be riding the MTB a bit more.

This week's goals:
  • Workout at least 5 times, burning at least 500 calories each time
  • Cycle at least 2 miles on at least 5 days
  • Drive the MTB at least 1 mile on at least 2 days
  • Cycle at least 40 miles total
  • Walk the dogs at least 5 times
  • Drive the car only when truly necessary and track mileage

I will undoubtedly drive the car considerably more this week than last, since I have an elderly relative coming to visit. Still, I hope I can meet or exceed last week's performance on all the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home