2006-01-15

The numbers

Just posted this on Mike's thread at BikeForums:

Weight: 56.75 lbs above target weight
This week: down 1.25 lbs
This year: down 0.25 lbs


Not much to add to that, except
  • I worked out 4 days this week.
  • I drove my bike 26.63 miles in 2:21:58 (avg speed 11.2 mph).
  • I skiied 9.31 miles on the NordicTrack in 2:00:00 (avg speed 4.66).
  • I drove the car twice (didn't track mileage).
I usually keep track of weeks Monday through Sunday, but I'll switch to Sun-Sat to match Mike at BikeForums.

So goals...
  • Exercise at least 5 days a week, burning at least 500 cal. I haven't been measuring, but I recall that I burn over 100 cal/mile on the bike. So -- at least 5 miles on the bike, or at least 30 min on the NordicTrack, probably 25 min of running, or an hour of walking.
  • Drive the bike at least 2 miles at least 5 days a week. Drive the MTB at least twice.
  • Walk the dogs at least 5 times.
  • Drive the car only when truly necessary and track miles driven.
These are arbitrary, but fairly easy. I hope. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home