2006-01-14

Nordic Trackin'

I felt a strange excitement/anxiety while I was working out. Not a bad session, but I couldn't seem to keep my heartrate down. The numbers make it look bad:

4.44 mi in 1:00:00 at an avg heartrate of 142.

Could be worse -- instead of working out, I could have sat around eating cheesy poofs!

And for the second session in a row, I managed to get my music transferred from "unreviewed" to "workout tunes."

Yeah, I know. Thanks.

**************************************************************************

I saw a thread on BikeForums where a guy talked about wanting to lose weight this year and to help him stay on track, he's going to post his weekly numbers on the thread. This sounded like such a good idea, I took up his challenge and I'm going to post my numbers there, too. This is the thread: http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=166083

Tomorrow I'll post my numbers, pretty much like I do here whenever I feel like it. Motivation: it's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home