2006-02-14

Feb 14 -- Quick Update (Hiatus)

I'm out of town and not exercising as much as I'd like. I've also got a cold. But things are pretty good. I've stretched and meditated almost every day since my last entry. I managed 27.04 miles on the bike this past week, 23.02 of them in a ride on a canal towpath last Thursday.

About 18" of snow fell here this weekend and cycling in traffic is difficult here to begin with -- but I did manage 1.63 miles for transportation yesterday. I'll probably do about the same today. I also did pushups and situps Friday.

I don't have access to an accurate scale here, so I don't know my weight, but I feel I've lost a little bit. Thanks largely to the cold, I have less appetite; also, I'm receiving some good nutritional advice here. In short: exercise down, calories down. Weight down? I expect to be home in about a week, at which time I'll know something about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home